Monday, October 8, 2012

Healthy Allergy-free Breakfast Recipe


Food allergy has increased dramatically over the past 30 years. I myself was diagnosed with food allergy in 2010 and it has been really hard adapting to a new diet. I know that there are a lot of people searching the web for an allergy-free recipe, so let me share with you my favorite healthy and allergy-free breakfast recipe.
Image Source


Recipe no. 1 – Allergy-free Pancakes
*Nut-free, dairy-free, and gluten-free

Ingredients:

55g (2 oz) buckwheat flour
55g (2 oz) gluten-free plain white flour
A pinch of salt
2 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp caster sugar
1 large egg, beaten
200 ml (7 fl oz) soya, rice milk or oat milk
Nut-free vegetable oil for frying

To serve:
Maple or golden syrup

Directions:
1.    Combine buckwheat flour and gluten-free plain white flour.
2.    Sift the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar... Read more from: Healthy Allergy-free Breakfast Recipe

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails